Need Staffing Services?
MVLE provides a unique opportunity for businesses to hirer already trained staff for positions needing to be filled with quality people. We know the jobs, we train your new hirer for you and provide continued support to you. We have over 45 years of experience providing staffing for individuals with disabilities. The following list of positions are areas in which we excel in…
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Food Services
- Dining room attendant
- Kitchen utility
- Grounds & Facility maintenance
- Property monitor/grounds crew
- Vehicle maintenance
- Mail services
- Flyer delivery and canvasing
To learn more about MVLE
MVLE offers high-quality custodial services customized to meet your needs and we currently serve over one million square feet of Class A and B office buildings, medical facilities, secured buildings and warehouses. Our trained, experienced and dependable workforce uses the most current techniques and equipment to ensure that you experience the best service at a great value.
- “Green Cleaning” products and techniques
- Daily or periodic cleaning
- Trash collection, disposal and recycling programs
- Carpet and upholstery maintenance
- Floor maintenance and refinishing services
- Window and blind cleaning
- Restroom sanitization
- Day porters
MVLE understands that business image is important for success; therefore, we provide the resources necessary to guarantee you look your best. Our workers are trained to provide attention to detail and superior techniques and equipment to make you look your best.
Our customers entrust us to provide:
- Lawn care and lawn maintenance
- Leaf removal
- Snow removal
- Grounds policing
- Tree and shrub pruning
MVLE’s food service workforce prepares and serves food, operates cash registers and provides vital back-of-house support. You too can enjoy a dependable, skilled and professional crew to help meet your customers’ needs like…
- Guest Services
- The Virginian
- Church’s Fried Chicken
- Greenspring Village
MVLE supports you, the employer, and the individual employee or work crew in building a successful partnership.
- MVLE provides qualified applicants
- MVLE supplies training specific to the work performed
- The employer retains control of employee work status
What are the benefits to starting a business employment partnership with MVLE?
- Improved employee retention
- High job performance
- Low absenteeism
- Low turnover and training costs
- Tax credit assistance
Please email Kenan Aden for more information or call 703-569-3900. Please include your name, type of job, and your phone number in the email.